Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:56:45 -0400
I received an email from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. He
offered to cover the balance of whatever we did not raise for Kat's
Raffle. Since we were close to the $500, he went ahead and made the
donation. We've achieved our goal and Kat is scheduling her internet
hookup so she can get back to doing what she loves most and does
best. ...raise money for the shelters and fuzzys in need. She wants me
to thank you all from the bottom of her heart...and I know I heard a
couple tear drops hit the phone when I called to give her the news.
It's a wonder that both our phones didn't short out!!!

Per her wishes, anything raised over the amount will go to SOS, so
please continue to participate in the raffle. SOS is the heart of
helping ferrets in need pumping out the $$$ to all shelter ferrets
in need and one thing they can never have too much of is funds. The
ferrets never stop coming in, but without the funding, and especially
without SOS, so many of us would have to shut down and turn kids
away,...so keep buying the tix...now it's all about raising funds for
SOS!!!! Here is the link again, some really wonderful prizes and a
month left to buy tickets. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see one raffle
benefit two fantastic ferret causes? Thanks to all that are buying
tix, to Holly for running a beautiful website and to all the folks who
donated the prizes so we could achieve 10 wonderful prize packages....
and of course to our beloved BIG for without him, we would not be able
to link together and make it all happen.

http://www.geocities.com/woozlekisses8/raffleforkat.html

Kim & da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue