From:
stephanie ann maehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:51:23 -0700
Hi, all.  My vet and I are baffled.  One of my precious little ones, Sophie,
vomits on occasion, usually once a month.  It's only one episode, but what
worries me is that it seems to be repeated every month.  Both she and Marty
had ECE last year in October.  Jake, my youngest child, seemed to be the
carrier.  I've taken them in to the vet several times, but we can't seem to
determine what's causing this.  All three are healthy and haven't lost any
weight and love to play.  Does anyone know what my vet should look for?  Are
there specific tests that should be done?  Please let me know.  You can
e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you all!

Stephanie, Sophie, Marty, and Jake