From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:56:01 -0400
Hi This is very hard to write Sneezy was our first rescue 4 years ago he
came to us from Ohio to Florida.  He had Isulinoma when he was 4 1/2 years
old.  On predisone since then He then ended up with Cardiomyopathy about 6
months ago at the age of 8 years old He almost made it to 9 years old.
Sneezy passed away in his sleep This of you who met Sneezy feel in love
with him.  He would look at you like hey wait a min where is my treat for
taking that nasty medicine.  He LOVED cherrios.  Our hearts are very broken
right now.  He was Loved so very much.  And he also Loved his Aunt Margaret
very much also.  We laid him to rest today beside Sammy our first foster
baby.  Everyone says and I believe the lord knows what's gonna happen the
reason is that when Sam was here we got some wonderful pictures of Sneezy
and now he's gone but will NEVER be forgotten.

This never gets any easier I don't think it ever does....
Sneezy is at the Rainbow Bridge playing and eating his cheerios and
breathing good now he's at peace.

Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117