From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:36:19 -0800
From my understanding, an autopsy was performed on the gator that got
Sammie.  In trying to decide the type of gator it was (I guess there
were some unusual things about this gator), they did discover some
sort of underbelly markings that they have never seen before.  Under a
microscope they were able to make out imprinted words of made-in-China.
So they are assuming it is, in fact, a chineses gator and must have been
imported here.  This surprised me, as I thought the markings would have
said, Wolfysluv.  Blaha-ha-ha-ha-ha!