From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:23:55 -0700
Ahhh, finally, the ferts are all sleeping...I think.  Only our little
(ex)feral kitten Cricket helping type this note.  (Every morning she sits
impatiently at the gate to the ferrets room, waiting for me to let out
her playmates)

Just wanted to let everyone know, the web site supporting 24 Carat Ferret
Shelter & Rescue in Las Vegas has gotten a real domain of its own!  We
are now '21stCenturyFerret.com'.  (Why should ferrets get all the cool
stuff?!) Don't forget to bookmark the site...Christmas is coming!

Please stop in and have a look around.  And remember, I can put your
ferret on just about anything!  All profits go directly to 24k.  We have
taken in over 200 ferrets so far this year, and have many surgeries
waiting.  We appreciate your help.

Many fuzzy thanx,
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com

question:"Where's the remote?"
answer:"Where's Space Ghost?"

oh, nicknames?
Indy.....Chunky Monkey, & Monkey Butt
Bitsy....Little Bit (short for Little B*tch!)
Buddha...Fat, Dumb, & Happy
Pierre....Pretty Boy(see him on page 5 of the site)
Ping....The Queen of Everything