From:
"K. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 05:56:06 -0800
The ferret in question is owned by a friend of mine in NC.  He just so
happens to be the one that gave me my first ferret in the late 80's.  He
knows nothing about the care of ferrets!  He now has a female ferret he
keeps in his garage in a cage with no toys.  The ferret even eats cat food!
Not that cat food is bad if it is a good quality (I won't argue).  I need
advice on how to talk him into giving me this ferret.  He says she only
comes out of her blankets to eat and just sticks her but out to poop and
goes back to sleep!.  She won't even go to a corner to poop!  Just sticks
her but out!  I know all this cause he told me and I asked questions.  I
tried to tell him better way to make her life better and what was really
good for ferrets.  He just didn't seem to care and waved it off.  It's cold
in his garage since he lives in NC with all the snow adn it's not heated in
any way.  If anyone has any ideas on how to persuade him into letting me
have let me know?  PLEASE?

Kathy and Sosha (the spoiled one)