Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:11:27 EST
I was told that you could forward a letter to the "FERRET MAILING LIST" i
hope so I need to warn people about a pet store that is selling ferrets
with a bad virus called " E.C.E." the pet store is PETS PLUS 2666 w. 16th
street in YUMA, AZ (520)726-2880.  We bought a ferret from them on 11-14-98
and it got sick 2 days later.  We took it to 2 different vets that told us
it had E.C.E. it cost us almost $200.00 to save the ferret.  I called the
pet store and told the manager "SCOTT" what had happened and gave him our
vets phone number.  Our vet told "SCOTT" that E.C.E. was 100% contagious
and that he needed to get help for the rest of the ferrets, the manager
didn't seem to care much.  We were promised a full refund but we are still
waiting and the pet store is still selling sick animals.