From:
Leslie Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:43:02 -0600
Hi, I'm a new subscriber and, of course, a ferret lover.  At one point, I
had 9 babies altogether, but due to unfortunate circumstances, they were
given away for me.  I really miss them and would like to pick up a nice
pair who need a home.  The only thing I am worried about is that I have a
sixteen month old daughter and I don't know how they will get along.  She
loves the kitty and the kitty loves her, but we all know ferrets and cats
are not the same.  Please let me know if I should wait, or if you think it
would be an ok idea, let me know where I might be able to find a pair of
cuties in Illinois, or southern Wisconsin.

You can send email to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks alot.
Leslie
Leslie Wilcox
CSN 1200