From:
"Gowsell, Inez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:27:23 -0500
Hard to believe I'm actually very busy at work these days, considering how
much I've been posting!!!

A couple of people have said "wouldn't it be nice if..." all the limericks
and bumperstickers were in one place.  Well, I don't know if anyone else has
looked into it, but I'm trying to put together a list for myself initially.

I'm just grabbing all the bumperstickers and limericks out of the FML and
sticking them into a MS-Word table for now.  I've included the e-mail
address for the author's name as their e-mail address (for example, mine
would be "Gowsell, Inez <[log in to unmask]>") , unless it's an
anonymous poster.  For anonymous posters, I grab their .sig file and either
just their name or their whole "family" (one that I have is Daphne and all
her ferret names.)

I'm not sure if the total e-mail address is necessary, but chose to leave it
in for now.

I think I've got most of the posts in my table and will add to it as more
come in.  Oh yeah, I also included one of the poems that was posted in the
last few days, although for the most part, I'm concentrating on limericks
and bumperstickers.

Technical details of table (For information purposes and to get an idea
of size.)
3 columns:  Author, limerick, bumpersticker.
Font:  Times New Roman, 10pt.
Paper orientation:  Landscape (sideways)
If I was to print this table out today, it would be 9 pages long.
That's how many items we have already!!!

Lunch hour is over.  Time to get back to work.  I'll try to remember to
add new limericks, oneliners, etc. as they come in.

inez

Inez Gowsell         <[log in to unmask]>
Multilingual.  Can read and write:  Unix, Dos, OS/400, and VAX commands;
C, C++, other programming languages.
Speak:  English, a little French and less German
(Work at, but do not speak for:  Cognos Inc.  Ottawa   Canada)