From:
Isabell Gucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 21:17:14 -0600
YES..... wait! Brandi said I should play hard to get, but it's kinda
difficult to play hard to get when you have been talking about it so
much...
:::::rubbing paws on head:::::::

OK, I'll try to play hard to get.

Tonks,
Let me think about this...YES...errrrr, wait, I mean, OK....errrrr
Maybe I should think about this...YES.

It's useless to play hard to get. Every time I try to play the game,
the word "YES" just spouts out!!!!!

OK, I loves you too and you are the ferret of my dreams.
You are sooooo Dreamy.
Forget about what the ferrets say at Daisy Daycare (yes Coco a real
"ferret only" day care)

I'm just gonna go with my heart.

YES, YES, and just in case you did not hear it the first couple of
times, YES!

Miss Isabella Gucci-