From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 23:57:54 -0400
Today, someone from the greater Los Angeles area posted in the AFA
Facebook group that Fish and Game had entered their home without a
warrant and confiscated their ferret.

While there may be other legal issues involved, right now the primary
focus is on making certain the ferret is not euthanized, but instead
sent to an out of state ferret shelter.

If there is anyone here who has knowledge of the best way to accomplish
this, please contact me or one of the AFA officers directly. If any
such person is willing, we can put you directly in contact with the
family, of if you need to remain anonymous, I can act as a go between.

Right now, my main concern is protecting the ferret.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
See - http://www.ferretadv.com/
Owner of The Clay Ferret
Quality Kits Raised With Love
Color Logo TCF