From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:59:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for either someone that can make me these that I will gladly
pay for, maybe you have already made these or somewhere where I might be
able to buy some.  Our kids are free roam in their own room and free roam
in the house when we are out with them but they still have two three story
cages that they do sleep, hide, poop,eat and whatever in.  We have 6 ramps
that are wire.  Everything else in the cage is covered with mats, towels
or blankies and I really don't like their little feet on the wire ramps.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  I use to sew alot so I can do them with
suggestions but have to borrow a sewing machine back from my mom.  We also
have one of the cages, soon to be two elevated on a 2ft stand my husband
made that has a wood ramp going up with little things for their feet to
go up on but I would like to also cover them so that they have some grip
on the way up.  Found out that putting some kind of grippy thing does not
work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Love & angel hugs
Debbie