From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:52:42 -0500
I received a call about 2 females available for adoption.  Both are under 2
years (just 1 year and 18 months) and up to date on shots.  Both are small
girls, one is a chocolate and the other a sable mitt.  I have personal
experience with both, but have not seen them for almost 6 months.  One was
extremely lovable and the other a hyper furball constantly on the move.
Neither nipped previously, but I've been informed they have been pretty
isolated in recent months.  I expect to receive possession of them by the
end of the week.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I am now living near Newark
in Delaware.

thanks!

Jen and Gang