Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:38:40 -0800
I have already provided a private reply to the original posting on
hissing, so I thought I would share my take/experience with hissing
ferrets.  Basically the hissing means, You're "ticking me off." LOL

Out of the 12 I have, only 2 get overly "grumpy" when another fuzzie
is bugging them too much.  Some just squabble and squeal to tell
their displeasure, while some just dont care.  It's all in their own
personality.

Have a great one.
Neil