From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 09:38:37 -0000
HI Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried Feline Pine Litter. I have
used it and so far I love it. It's a pellet form and easy to clean. Please
let me know if anyone else has used it and what you think.

From now on my post will be very short and to the point because everytime I
have made a post about anything someone has to complain about it.  So, I am
sorry some are not perfect as others are I never claimed to be.

Give all your babies hugs and kisses from our house to yours.

  Judy

[Moderator's note: With so many people reading, someone will likely have
a complaint about your notes being too brief now.  The important thing,
long post or short post, is that you said what you wanted to say.  BIG]