From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:01:56 -0400
Hey there Harley Bug!  Fuzzie Mikette, Jillie, and Baby here.  Our Mommy
heard about your challenge.  We thinks you is wonderful, and that your
challenge is a beautiful thing.  We knowed we wanted to do it right away!
But we waiteds.  We did not know who to sponser, so many great shelters
with wonderful furkids.  But then we saw CJ's post from the 24K shelter.
We love her, Mommy thinks she's amazing that she helps so many with her
own two human paws!

Sadly, we don't have much money from our fuzzie allowance but we each
gets $1 a month and we want to spend it on Meadow Soprano at this special
shelter, in honor of your challenge.  We is gonna send CJ our allowances
for Meadow Soprano (even though Mommy loves Annie Bones so much from her
stories.  Mommy is gonna have to do that on her own!).  We chosed Meadow
Soprano because of how much CJ loves her.  Meadow has been through so
much (she's paralyzed you know) but because of CJ she now knows love,
comfort, safety, and joy.  Among sweet Meadow's troubles is her
incontinence.  We know her care would be a lot of work for anyone, but
especially for a busy shelter mom.  But for CJ it is a labor of love,
and each moment with Meadow is clearly treasured.  We think that's pretty
special!

We hope many humans sponser shelter fuzzies and tell their stories in
honor of your challenge.  We as fuzzies ourselves wanted (through your
challenge) to choose a ferret that really reflected how much humans do
for us.  We loves humans so muches!  CJ's love for Meadow Soprano and all
her fuzzies there really touches us, and we hopes it inspires some more
humans.

Many dooks to you Harley!  Tonight we look to the sky and send a special
nod your way.  Mikette, Jillie, and Baby