From:
"Sherry L. Christman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:53:04 -0700
Hello all.  I have some more questions, and I was hoping for some help.  I
need to find someplace to buy hammocks.  My kids are very partial to these
fake sheepskin/fluffly hammocks.  The local pet store were I purchased them
in past does not know if they can get anymore.  My kids will NOT sleep in
any other hammock.  I tried to put one of those nylon kinds in and they
scratched on it (made a horrible racket) until I removed it and replaced it
with the fuzzy.  The problem is, with 3 of them laying on it, it's becoming
threadbare and I'm convinced that one day soon it will come crashing down.

Secondly, I wondered if anyone had info about a show coming up on August 17
& 18 at the Edison Expo Center in Edison, NJ.  I am interested in going and
wonder if anyone has directions or has been (or will be there) to offer any
comments.

Thanks and keep your fuzzies safe,
Sherwy, Zoe, Mugsie, Kermit and Petunia