From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:46:44 -0500
Hello,
My name is Kathy Homan and I am a vet tech from Long Island a mommy of 6
fuzzys and one that passed over the bridge 2 days ago.  I would be more
than willing to help those poor ferrets and give them the loving home
they deserve.  I don't know where on Long Island they are located but I
am willing to drive to wherever I have to in order to get them.  They
really need to get out of there and see a vet as soon as possible which
is the first thing I would do.  I will keep this short but you may
contact me anytime and I will answer any questions you may have and if
you need to visit my home you may do so anytime.  I really hope those
ferrets get the safe, loving home that they deserve A.S.A.P.

In the case that you have already found a home for them.  when you get
the chance can you post and let us know that they are in a new home and
safe?  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Kathy Homan