From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:49:32 -0500
So I work at Wal-Mart and apparently we're going to uniforms here
sometime soon...I've purchased a zip up hoodie in the 'approved' navy
blue that we're going to be allowed to wear. Now, I'm one of those
people who just has to put my own touch on each of my possessions...
so now I'm looking for some sort of ferret patch to stick on it.
I've already got the BFF 2005 one on one of my sweatshirts, so maybe
something else different? I know some people around here sell them
for like, fundraisers and stuff...anyone have any they're currently
selling?

Feel free to contact me on or off list, off-list, you can attach a pic
if you'd like...

Thanks!

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome