From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 15:52:13 EDT
Thank you Patrick.  That was amazing.  I wish I was a poet.

Roary.  Thank you too.  I can't imagine what it took for you to write
down your feelings like that.  Many people have lost their pets to
accidents ... dogs specifically.  It must be a horror.  One that I hope
I never, ever have to face.  You and so many, have had to wade through
conflicting emotions that must be so difficult to reconcile.  I'm glad
that you talked to the puppies and pet them.  It's a tiny step towards
healing I suppose.  A tiny one.  But it's an attempt.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com