From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:49:45 -0700
I was at our Annual Potluck Meeting for FA and a friend gave me a wonderful
idea for digging ferrets.  I went out and bought a 33 (or larger, I can't
remember and it isn't written on it) gallon Sterilite storage container and
put a 50# bag of rice in it (from Sam's Club).  Near the top on the 2 ends
I cut out circles slightly smaller than the clear tubes, so they would have
a way in and out.  You can also forget the tubes and holes and make ramps
for in and out.  The furkids just love it, it helps build their muscles and
makes their fur clean and shiny.  Better than dirt when you have more than
2 furkids to bathe.

The Digging to China Dookmeisters