From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:31:55 -0500
It is with a heavy heart and tear soaked face that I ask the bridge
greeters to watch for Bob. He was only 4 years old and was a dark
chocolate with freckles on his nose. He loved to climb everything and
anything and was especially fond of Cheerios. His human Mom And Dad
loved him so very much and tried so hard to help him beat diabetes but
we just couldn't seem to get him under control. How hard it was to
watch our wild weasel go from non-stop to just being so tired he didn't
want to get up. From the little pig at the food bowl to not being able
to tempt him with anything. I would also like to express my heartfelt
thanks to Dr Ramsill (sp?) in Oregon for everything she did from giving
advice to just no hanging up when Bob's sugar bottomed and he became
nearly comatose and I called the only one I knew hysterical. My other
special thanks to Dr Snyder of LA for doing the very best he could and
not being afraid to take on the care of this wild man weasel. We have
had a lot of fuzzies over the years but Bob was so special.

We had him cremated and a special urn obtained so that one day all my
little bank robbers will be together again.

Kim Trusty and the rest of the former Coffee Creek Gang- sadly missing
one of our bandits Bob