From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:58:02 EDT
I also have some Peanut and Georgia questions. Does she get her nails
clipped like a domesticated fert? What is outside of the nesting box?
Is the nesting box outside? What kind of human interaction is there? I
keep waiting for someone to scoop up little Peanut to weigh and measure
him, take blood, dna, whatever...Does Travis read this board? Inquiring
minds want to know, LOL! It also just hit me this morning, Peanut,
Georgia...former president Carter....lol

Cheers,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang