From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:36:25 -0500
Good Morning All,
Prayers and good thoughts to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal recently,
and to all the sick and homeless fuzzies and animals in the world!!!!!!

I just want to find out if the Mayor of Las Vegas has an e-mail address and
if so could you PLEASE find out what it is and post it on the FML so we
FML'ers can e-mail him with our thoughts on this subject.  I think it is
absolutely appalling what this woman did to you, and what she is doing to
the animals, especially the ferrets, of course none of these animals should
be subjected to such abuse!!!!!  I always say what comes around goes around
and one day she will get her just dues!!!!!  Maybe if the Mayor hears from
enough of us he will investigate this matter, especially from people who
vacation in Vegas!!!!

I would like to hear from people who have used prednisone for there
ferrets.  As you have probably read about my Tazy's diagnosis with
Lymphosarcoma I am trying to get data on how much longer a fuzzie can
survive this terrible disease!!!

I will be talking to my vet very soon about this treatment and I would
like to have enough info on the survival rate from using this drug just
incase he feels it won't help!!!  He has already removed the tumor and I
feel that my baby should be put on this treatment ASAP!!!!  So PLEASE
e-mail me privately so we don't clog up the FML too much!!!!

THANK YOU ALL ,

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum