From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:58:42 EDT
Hi everyone!

i was TRYING to email everyone personally and thank them for the wonderful
advice on the chicken gravy...unfort, i let my mailbox get too full and
dear old hotmail deleted it when i was offline today... <sigh>

so here it is: a public thank you to EVEYRONE who wrote to me within the
past month that i foolishly didn't get around to responding to.  I lost
names and email info so if you are searching for info/discussing stuff like
ferret food, eggs raws and etc...please write me again.  I have the info
but i don't knwo who to send it to.  what a icky day this has been!
~~

on a lighter note... i want to go to the pressconference tomorrow in NYC.
Anyway wanna send me more specific directions (like how to get htere b/c i
am clueless) and how long it is expected to go?

sorry i am a fool....Thank you everyone!!

Meagan Q in NY
with keera, fezzik and haggis