From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:07:19 -0400
I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone about their posts to me
re Bartles, the ferret who insists upon having sex (or trying to) with his
brother.

I have printed them off, and will be bringing them to my vet.  My vet is
fabulous, has lots of experience, etc... he had just never seen or heard of
this type of behaviour.  He is doing some research, and I did mine (I am
sure mine was a lot easier!!!)

As there is no fur loss (not even in this shedding season), and is at the
vet every month for tests - checking his enlarged spleen - I believe
(unless told otherwise) that I will let him have his fun, until a date
when it is deemed that we have to remove the other gland.

Will keep you all posted, again, thanks for the replies

Marion