From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:30:53 -0400
one of my old buddies is here now!  Frobisher, a beautiful cinnamon boy
lost his battle with cancer on earth, but is having such a great time up
here!  He's so good-loooking that he's giving me a run for my money with
the chicks!  Even Lilly, who just came up here isn't paying too much
attention to me.  she's drooling all over Frob!  Lilly's mum is a very
special friend to my mommie so i'm gonna take x-tra special care of her.

Lots of ferrets were adopted out this week.  Nermal, who has cancer is
in a foster home with auntie Sue, Dallas and Tico went to new homes and
guess WHAT!?  we didn't take any new ferrets IN!!!!!

Loki had his adrenal surgery.  it was a left adrenal and he pulled
through with flying colors!

Grandma isn't doing so well.  the doctors say she'll cross the bridge in
a few weeks.  i'm excited i'll get to see her again, but i can see how
hard this is on mommie.  she's at the hospital so much and she's so
grateful for all the help the volunteers give her by running EVERYTHING
while she's there.

Mandrake was a lucky boy.  he got to visit grandma in the hospital and
spend some time running on her bed!  mommie had to get special clearance
to bring him to the hospital but everyone loved him once he got there.
grandma was real happy to be able to cuddle a fert, but got a little
ticked off when he nipped her toes under the blankets lol!!!  all in all,
it really lifted up grandma's spirits and it was good to see her smiling.

Love to all!! Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society