From:
James Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:03:14 -0700
Sandee,

I know that you are way behind in your official duties, and I won't take
up too much of your time.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor, and let my baby know that the
wild strawberries are in bloom again in our yard.

You see, my Linus loved to go for walks around the house and find the
wild strawberries that grow here.  We always knew when he came to a
sudden stop, that he had found a snack.  By the time he was done with
his walk, he would be tired, and have red lips from the berries he ate.

He has only been gone almost 3 months (4-1-4), but it feels like a
lifetime already.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of him, and the
tears start flowing.  That's what happened yesterday, when I was out in
the yard with the dog.  I went to pick up her stick, and I saw a patch of
wild strawberries.  Without even realizing it, I had picked one to bring
in the house for Linus, and then remembered that he is gone.  And then
the tears started...

I hope he has his own berry patch at the bridge.  Please tell him that
his dad still loves him, talks to him and misses him

Jim