Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 08:51:32 -0500
I would also like to nominate Troy Lynn for caring for all the sick
ferrets, all her work with the rabies study, and for always taking the
time to answer a health question.

My Chance has a rubber/button fetish.  He chewed up the wheel on my
computer mouse.  I bet I'm the only one who has to hang the mouse on the
wall after each use out of his reach.  He stole two buttons from our
mobile phone and constantly tries to chew the buttons on my portable
phones, remote control, etc.  So far he hasn't ingested anything.  I
bought him one of the Kong ferret toys but he just stashes that.  He is
not interested in cheweasel.  I think he likes the idea of just biting
into something.  Any ideas of what I can give him for amusement that
would be safe for him?

Moxie and Chance

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,