From:
Juan Manuel Alcantara Acosta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:11:15 UT
Craig:

<<I use one of those short, straight-edge, pocket clippers.  The kids
never did like the clippers for dogs and cats; I think they were afraid
because the clippers are so big.>>

First time I had to clip Bogies nails I used pocket clippers but the tip
of the nails got broken and she didn't like it, a few days later I walked
into a pet store and found this clippers for birds, I bought them and now
she doesn't even notice when I'm clipping her nails!

Yesterday we got a new family member, a 7 mo male albino (Ferret math?
naah :-) ) He spent five months in the store with a sable female (wish we
could have got her too), they both are great looking guys but the store is
in a place away from public view.  He and Bogie became best friends as soon
as they saw each other, any way once we got home he started dooking :-) and
I started washing the kennel :-(, suddenly he decided he was in desperate
need of a bath so he jumped in, it was really fun and he liked it!  after
that it was nail clipping time so I took out the magic clippers and guess
what, it was easy in fact so easy that it took me less than 3 minutes!

Next time try using a clipper for birds instead of the pocket clippers, I
guaranty you'll love them.

Brian:
<<I don't remind him that I had to force feed the first one to him because
he refused to try it.  I tried to force Penny to eat one too, she said no
and refuses to eat them.>>

Our new baby (Momo) didn't know anything about raisins, I offered him one
after nail clipping and he refused to taste it so I smashed it and tried
again (instead of force feeding), now he'll do anything to get some more!

Dr. Williams:
<<As I am running a few days behind, I would suspect that at the time
that you read this, Bogie has probably passed many normal stools....>>

Thank you for your help, indeed she started passing normal stools the
same day, and yes soap was the culprit.

JM Alcantara Acosta

Bogie (look pal this is
my kingdom so behave or I'll tech you a lesson, ok?)
Momo (ok ok! tho I'm
bigger than you, now tell me... what should I do to get more raisins?)