From:
OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 14:37:54 EST
Hi all, I haven't posted in a while and I now need some important info from
each state.  I need to get official letterhead statements from the Dept. of
Fish and Game, Sierra Club, Audubon Society, any Waterfowl Clubs, any Farm
Bureau, any Chicken Farms, and any other entity that may be effected by the
Domestic Ferret.  I need them to state whether or not there are any feral
colonies (we know the answer, but CaCaLand Officials DO NOT) and to state
clearly, that they are not confusing the endangered species, the North
American black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigrapes) with the Domestic pet ferret
(Mustela `putorius furo) of the same genus, but different species.

I have met a woman columnist, who is willing, with enough information to
help our cause.  At our last Ferrets Anonymous get together, in Pasadena, it
was decided by a 3-2 margin to start a ferret-legalization initiative if
AB363 is desicrated by Patrick Johnson (D-Stockton).

If Californians can get an initiative to legalize MARIJIANA, by all the
ferret gods we can legalize our kids with no strings attached!  I personally
am fed up with how the legislators can black-mail one another to keep their
bills down out here.  I will go to Stockton, California to gather as many
signatures as I possible can to beat Johnson in his own BACK YARD.  But in
order to do this, I need as much info as possible to give to the farming
community in which he represents.

The lady columnist, if convinced, will help me.  She has media connections,
we Ferret owners do not have the money for full page ads and media coverage,
so we are licked.  We basically have to hawk on street corners for
recognition and dammit-I refuse to be held quiet, while so many stores and
vets make millions off our kids and refuse to step in and support us at the
Capitol.  So when you look at your fuzzy from now on, think about all the
ferts here who want to be FREE !  If you can help, please do so.  I'll
grovel before a fert owner - before I EVER grovel before a Bureaucrat !  Now
I'm groveling at my best 'PLEASE' help my kids and others like them!!

E-Mail me at [log in to unmask] for an address to send letterhead info to.
Thanks in advance for any replies or effort given to the FREEDOM of
CALIFORNIAN BORN FERRETS (and the ones smuggled in, hehehe ! Take that Fish
and Gastpo, your own countrymen will soon turn on you !)
WAR IS WHAT BROUGHT FREEDOM TO AMERICA, I NOW DECLARE WAR ON CACALAND