Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:33:25 +0100
Hi Debbi,

As far as hammocks go, the best I've found over the course of about
18months is KiSta hammocks!  I live in the UK, and yet Kim at KiSta sent
me a "sample" hammock which is 12" x 18" and fits 3 boys and 3 girls into
it.  OK, I admit a few butts and a couple of heads hang out in order to
fit everyone's bodies in, but they *love* that hammock!  Kim is (when
she's done with a whole load of stuff) fixing me one about twice the size,
because 6 are shortly becoming 8, and I think nearly 18lbs of ferret *plus*
two growing kits will be the end to the cage that supports the hammock!

The reason I suggest Kim, is because all the hammocks I've used have been
good, but the ferrets have *always* killed them shortly after having them!
I've tried bought ones and homemade ones, but this one has had the best
success by far.  Its red and silky, easily washable, has good strong rings
in the corners and is held up by strong metal clips.  It doesn't get
scratched to death and above all else, the fuzzies think its the best thing
since sliced bread.  My partner thinks Kim soaked it in Ferretone before
sending it to us ;-)

Good luck, Debbi,

Jo.