From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:09:14 -0400
Rascal here........Did you guys miss me?
Mama hasn't been feeling too good so hasn't turned her pooter on for me to
write to you.

We have a great new game we've been playing.  Mama said it's a good thing we
aren't elephants....what did she mean?  Anyway, we play tag and follow the
leader.  First I start off.....I run up the stairs, jump up on Dad's bed,
down the back corner to my hidey hole, under the bed to Mom's bed, across it
to the edge of the couch, down the stairs, through the living room and
kitchen, into the bathroom, around the back of the toilet, and then I start
all over again.  I might add I'm running as fast as I can cause the other
three are right on my tail!  I do it about 3 times and then I sneak back
into our cage while they pass which then makes Pogo the leader.  Works every
time too!

Our prayers go out for  Weazer...

Our hearts go out to the girls......Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and Wiggles

Re: your big adventure....you almost got eaten by a bear....and now you are
headed for those......" Evil Swamplands?" .....we are waiting with baited
breath.  Maybe mama will finally catch up on reading so we can see what
happens next.

Oh goodie....we get to be part of the wedding also.  Lobo even got excited
on that one.  So you want his story about the "Mole"...ok....

One day last week....Lobo was doing his normal yard work with mama.  He
helps her plant plants.  After she gets them in the ground, he digs them
back up.  It's a great game!  She was retieing her climbing roses up and
pulling a few weeds...when Lobo went on an instant prowl!  He started
following a scent back and forth around the lawn area...when all of a sudden
he quickly dug a hole and came up with a dirty nose and a Mole!  He shook it
until it died of a heart attack and then brought it to mama.  Dropped it
right at her feet too!  Well, mama's friend next door was watching and
laughing too.  Lobo is our great white hunter for sure!  And then your Da is
having problems with Racoons again?  Well, Lobo almost got one of those last
night....as there was a dumb one in our yard.  The bad part is...they don't
run away like cats do.  Whew!  mama had to come outside and spray it with
the garden water hose or else it was willing to fight with Lobo.  I don't
know why though cause Lobo is well over 125 pounds!  Kinda dumb for a
racoon, right?  I guess he was practicing for those gate crashing skunks.

As you can see.......in your story....Fang, the corrupt wolf who rules the
evil marsh land...he sounds horrible. Thank goodness our Lobo wolf loves us.
Yesterday he was laying on the porch watching us play through the screen door
when he lost sight of us so he barked a couple times til we came back to play
in front of him. Thank goodness he doesn't seem to be related to Fang!
Tell your Da...we don't need to join the Raisin annonamous club cause we seem
to have taken more dried cranberries than raisins lately. I wonder if they
are just as fattening. May-Wee still needs some help in that department.
Have you decided for sure on the food for your weddin? How about a bowl full
of cherrios, dried cranberries and raisins?

Did we laugh when your DA spelled it wrong?  YEP!  But then we usually laugh
at all the stories.

PawPaw....are you feeling better today? Looks like Tater and Odie have been
helping you with all those .....defynitions. We love this stuff! keep them
coming. How did you know our favorite BIG was young?

WE LOVE BIG CU the bestest!

To: sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Please Help Us Thank Our Vet!
Print this part off for your angel vet!
Dear Dr. Brondwin
This world needs more Angel Vets like you!  Thank you for caring so much for
a couple of our cousins, for lowering your fees and for helping a shelter
family in need!  May God bless you!

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fender is gone.
We shed many a tear for Fender also.  He was a great friend for all of us.
But it should help just knowing he's not suffering any longer.  He'll be
waiting for you with a smile on his face for your love, generosity and care
when it was needed the most.

Cheers, chuckles and a howl from the crew....
Rascal....still chief in charge
Brandy .....always running
Pogo....catching ground faster than a speeding bullet
May-wee.....running even faster now
Lobo....the guard wolf
and their mama too!