From:
Becki S Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:12:23 -0400
folks:
how frequently, on average, should an adult female ferret eat?  How much,
preferably in measurements of soft food, should she be eating each time?
The reason I ask is that I have a six year old female who had adrenal
surgery a year ago Easter because she was going into low sugar shocks.  She
has recovered wonderfully so far but sometimes, she forgets to eat (when we
let her out into the rest of the house - the excitement seems to take over
feelings of hunger).  So what I want to do is feed her partial meals of
canned cat food during the evening, but not to replace her normal kibbles.

In very happy news, Larry and I have happy news - we are the proud parents
of Odo and Quark, two dark grey silver mitt baby boy brothers.  Anyone in
the Ohio/Michigan/Kentucky area, I would definatly, again, recommend Doug
Mckay at Unique Impressions (419 - 253 - 1921).  He has just beautiful
ferrets and lots of them.

thanks

beckers, larry, and the wild eleven
--
Becki Kain              [log in to unmask]
(313) 248-6044          (313) 390-8817 fax