From:
Jill Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:58:41 -0500
Hey again

Shes still at the vet. Waiting to hear from petland.

Shes not mine yet but i will be purchasing her once she gets back from
the vet. Petland said she will be having a surgery and theyre paying
for it..i really dont think after all this theyd have the guts to
euthanize her. I might lose my mind if that happened.

I got a response from SPCA who told me my letter would be forwarded
to animal control and they would check everything out. she was very
thankful.

thats all for now.

jill