From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 16:12:44 -0700
Warmer weather is aproaching and we all know ferrets have a hard time
dealing with the heat. Are there any rescues out there needing a
10000-12000 BTU AC unit for their ferret rescue? This AC unit takes a
225 outlet and was told that it can be instaled as a wall unit. I have
2 smaller units for my ferret rooms so they will stay cool. I bought
this large one a few years ago but don't have the right outlet in my
current house to use it. I used it for 3 months at my old house. What
do I want in return? Just a voucher for $450 as I originally paid
about $700 for it. The catch is you have to come and pick it up.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets