From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 18:52:20 -0700
Now that the truth be known, I sure would like to thank Carole Krause and
her friend Sharon for the wonderful cards (though I knew Judy had a hand
in it somewhere).

Carole, that was such an amazing feeling going to the mailbox and opening
that card.  It was truly a special and thoughtful thing for you to do.

Thank You so much for your thoughtfulness and special thanks to all the
shelter moms out there , they work twice as hard as we do, and even though
it is mother's day to them it's just another day of giving meds, cleaning
cages, boxes etc.  You are truly the most deserving of mothers day wishes.

Blessings to everyone,
Lynn Barker