From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:44:58 +1000
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had had any problems with a new litter I
saw in the shops today.  (I hope you guys over there have it, otherwise
no-one will know what I'm talking about!).

The new litter that I found is called fresh crystals and the crystals are
clear and blue.  They look very much like the bags of moister absorbers
that you get in shoes etc.  I don't believe that is what they are though.

It's a litter for cats, but is non-clumping.  I picked up some the other
day and tried it.  Olli head no problem using it and it absorbed ALL
SMELL!!  The crystals go yellow and blue when used and seem to absorb up
everything with moisture.  They stick to me if I'm a bit sweaty.

I have had no problem with them to date.  In fact I would recommend them
to others as they are so good with getting rid of the smells.

The other day a friend came over and was having a look at Ollie's new
cage (2 storey) and noticed the litter.  He expressed the fact that he
thought, by looking at it, that it wouldn't be very good for them.  (in
case he ate it by accident or the possible dust that may come off them).
Does anyone else use or know of this litter.

I didn't think it would be bad for him, as it's put out for animal use.
If anyone knows anything, could you please let me know.  I don't want to
hurt Ollie for less smell.

Cheers,
Danni & Ollie