From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:09:59 EST
I have eight little ones, 2 Jills and 6 Hobs.

The next to the last one I took in has been here for about eight months
now, when he first got here he attacked all the others, never bringing
blood but just being aggressive.  Now that he has settled down he is
getting along with all but two.  He does not go after anyone now and
sleeps with a couple others but he is still a bit leary of one other
male and one other female.  Boo my white male will go after him now and
then but they almost have to be in the same spot together but Sweet Pea
a very little female will go out of her way to get him, never any blood
but a lot of squealing on Jr's part.  Jr. is about twice the size of
Sweet Pea and I hate that he has to be careful who he is around, he
hardly even plays with the others and I take it that it is because he
never knows where Sweet Pea may be lurking waiting for him.

Question being: Will Sweet Pea ever leave him alone and accept him into
the group or will this be on going.

Thanks
Patrick