From:
Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 16:10:36 -0700
So I have a weird Ferret........ From all I've been reading, Katie must be
the only Ferret in the world who is *indifferent* to dryer vent tubing!
Yeah, she crawled through it once or twice, tried to drag it into the
closet, and then totally ignored it!  Is this a toy for two or more
participants or what?  I also just got her a new toy she LOVES!!  It's a
kind of padlock-shaped-but-flatter baby rattle, made of hard plastic, one
side is red, the other side is clear w/a mirror under the plastic and little
red/yellow/blue balls ( that's what rattles).  Well she just adores this
thing, but she can't stand it if the red side is up and she can't see the
balls.  She just kept flipping it over and over with her nose, then finally
added it to her favorite stash in the closet.  She also likes the radio
controled car thing!  I put a raisin on the back and she chased it around
for 10 min.  strait.  ( Yes, I did finally give her the raisin!)

Everyone who has mentioned seedy poop so far seems to have it in relation to
diarrhea.  When Katie was sick last week (48hr flu I think?) she quit
pooping for over 24 hrs, and when she started again she had seedy looking
poop, but it was totally solid, not runny at all.  Any Ideas???

To Holly: The few times Katie ever bit me I yelled really loud ( ouch! you
little shit!... or something like that :-} ) but anyway, the loud yell
seemed to scare her, she'd run & hide in the closet, but she hasn't bitten
in well over a year. Just a thought!

To Sophie: You sure have a way with words!  I laughed out loud, with tears
and the whole works.  It reminds me of the time Katie was playing on my bed
with my 2.5 year old nephew, Matthew, I walked by and said something like "
Are you and Matthew havin' fun Stinky-butt?", and little Matthew lifted her
tail and took a close sniff, then informed me, " Her butt don't stink!" 8-}

Sorry for being so long winded! TNT!

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"