Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:35:46 -0700
Michael and Joycev again.  I just wanted to say that we had a wonderful
two in Cleveland Ohio.  Wait till my husband finds out it is two instead
of one he lol.  Thanks to everyone who wrote to us on the subject.  We will
go pick the boys up on Sunday and will visit my mom on the way back. :-)
Was her birthday yesterday so that will be good.  Looking forward to
getting them, and may need some help on bitting problems. :-)  I love this
FNL.  I have enjoyed reading the letters and writing my own.  lol.  Keep up
the good work guys and thanks for having this forum for us fuzzy lovers. :-)