From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:49:28 -0400
We fuzzies is camping!  Mommy doesn't let us play outside that often
but now we's is camping in our cage - so fun!  We have a wonderful tent
hammy that gives us the best of both worlds, a cozy hammy and a private
covering.  It's such a cool design and ours has a pretty heart pattern
cause Mommy loves us so much (-:

Kim Fox made them, you can write to her at [log in to unmask] and
ask how your hooman can get one for you!  We got ours awhile ago, and we
wanted to tell you about it but we was hoping our Mommy would buy them
all.  She didn't )-: so there's some left for you (-:

Best part your purchase helps to support her Something Up My Sleeve
ferret rescue!  You get a cool tent hammy and you help a fuzzie who's
waiting for his/her own forever home.

Dooks!
Mikette, Baby, and Jillie