Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:34:00 -0600
I have an embroidered ferret tee shirt up for raffle!  This shirt was
embroidered for this raffle and the only other places you will find tee
shirts like it, is at the Ferret Symposium or other shelter benefits.
You can see a picture of the design on my raffle web page, its the best
ferret design she has and I tell you its SO cute!  follow this link
http://66.62.175.182
and put your money in for your chance to win a rather rare and ultimately
cute ferret shirt!

Rae
Foali, Fiona, Soot and Freckle