From:
bill and diane killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:41:07 -0400
Susan Malone wrote:
>You all see the situation with Kista Ferret Shelter....
>I can take in some of her ferrets..  a good 12-15..  our shelter currently
>only has 5 rescues and I also have foster homes available.  I have spoken
>with Kim by phone and she has some healthy enough for transport.
>
>Now the problem:
>Kim is in Manahawkin, New Jersey... which is about 30 miles North of
>Atlantic City.   I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Well we've invited lots of folks to our house for a cookout next Saturday
in honor of Sam Young from New Zealand.  Kim is expecting to come down with
Sam.  She is planning on bringing some of the ferrets.  Here's a chance to
help AND get a home cooked BBQ AND meet Sam!

So...  Anyone from say from between St. Louis and here want to come visit?