From:
Candy Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:03:02 -0800
Could anyone help me?  I've always been proud of how smart Napoleon
has always been (even including things like opening the bedroom door
by himself and jumping on the couch by himself) but he's gotten into
the habit of scratching on my bedroom door for 20 minutes straight at 5
AM!!!!!!  And I'm beggining to think he knows the (locked) door isn't
going to open and he's just doing it to spite me.  Don't laugh, because
when I leave for work in the mornings he jumps on top of my shelves and
knocks down all my encyclopedias.  And it's not casually knocking them
over, it's completely intentional (I watched him!!!!  He did it right in
front of me!!!).......Has anybody seen Willard??  He's like Big Ben, the
fattest rat that actually almost kills Crispen Glover.  Well, Napoleon is
huge (at least 5 pounds) and is trying to drive me insane I just know it!
Not only that, my closet is a mess when I come home.....What can I do to
stop the scratching?  I prop a heavy couch-sized pillow in front of my
door but he's so freaking strong...He's the only ferret I know who can
lift his own body weight!

Candy "Sleeps with One Eye Open" Herrera
Check out Jinx's Profile!
Myspace.com/thesexless3