From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 20:40:40 -0800
I agree with hotdish and K. Crassi's posts.  Parent/ferret owners reaction
to a nipping ferret will show up in the child nipped.  A male friend
brought his 5 year old daughter, Allysia to our home.  Our Daisy is a bare
skin nipper.  On Allysia's third visit, she got nipped by Daisy.  Daisy
will nip, but never breaks the skin.  We checked Allysia and explained,
"this was Daisy's way to get attention."  Allysia started to smile at both
us and Daisy.  Our reaction explained to Allysia, and returned phone calls,
states "she will be back to play with our fuzzbutts."

Debbie