From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 02:21:49 -0400
Hello FMLr's my name is Snoopy and I just came to live with my new Mama and
Daddy.  I have my own dog and a big brother and sister.  I am a silver mit
with a white throat and four white feet.  Mama says it looks like I'm going
barefoot while my brother and sister are wearing dark socks.  I am 11 weeks
old and weigh almost 2 pounds.  I think I will be bigger than my brother
Percy 'cause he is 7 months old and just a little over 2 pounds.

Mama says lots of us ferts on the list are getting married.  I think I am
too young for marriage but I would like to meet ferrets.  Is there anyone in
the Phoenix area or anybody who would like to write to me?  Meeko and Percy
say they will help me with my spelling...

I was very happy to come to my new home.  The pet store had me in cedar
shavings and they made me smell funny.  I had to go see the man with the
white coat for a nasty needle poke but then I got to explore my new home.  I
have tunnels and toys and I like to play with the dog.  My brother Percy and
I play together and Meeko sits with Mama to watch (I think she's jealous
cause she's a girl).

I've got to go to bed now but as my hero Ahnold would say "I'll be back..."

Snoopy Ferret