Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:46:44 -0400
What a great video. I am in California right now on vacation and miss
my ferrets so much. This was great to see, reminded me of my guys. I'm
with the shelter/rescue in Minnesota and have 19 ferrets, they are my
full-time 'job'. My daughter is watching them while she's on spring
break so my husband and I can get away on a much needed vacation. But
I miss my ferrets.....

I even stopped by a Petco so I could see the ferret supplies, since
they can't sell ferrets. I gave the manager a little lesson in ferret
nutrition. Get this.... they advertise that ferrets shouldn't have
sugar or lactose. But, right about this statement on the shelf is
"Yogies". YUCK!, lactose and sugar in one dose.

If anyone in the Huntington Beach area would let me come and cuddle
their ferrets, it would MAKE MY DAY.... We are staying near the
intersection of Pacific Coast Hwy & Warner.

Dooks,
Liz
 ...in the Company of Ferrets, Inc.
www.ferretasylum.com