Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2010 07:01:33 -0400
Just giving a shout out to FML'ers to request ideas for my YouTube
Becky Jean ferret video series. I've already been given two neat ideas
for future topics: How to give meds and How to make ferret toys. I'm
not sure how to go about a meds project other than to demonstrate how
to sneak them into the little fur-monkey's and how to hold a syringe.
Possibly a tutorial on how to take BG with a FreeStyle, or how to give
an implant .... but I'd rather not since that actually should be done
by experts such as a vet or even a shelter operator. So any ideas for
the health/medicine topic would be great. The toy subject is a toughie
for me because I am the most UN-crafty person in the world. It would be
pretty funny for me to attempt to make them while the little buggers
ignore me and the toys in favor of a scrunched up McDonalds bag and
stinky pants. Okay, so shoot away with your idea's and I"ll take notes.

If you are clueless as to what my Becky Jean character is, go check out
her channel at my YoutTube site: www.youtube.com/wolfysluv

Hope are all having a great weekend and aren't melting!

Wolfy