Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 23:32:00 -0900
I did an article that discussed this carrier. They only carry pets and
those are in the cabin. There are flight attendants who care for the
animals. When I did the article they were only taking ferrets if you
had another species and the ferret was an addon. Now, however, I think
you can ship your ferrets. This is not like the standard passenger
lines where the animals go in the hold. THey are shipped in the main
cabin and Seattle is a regular stop. I know of no passenger carrier
allowing ferrets in the cabin since Delta stopped in 2009.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we

[Moderator's note: Pet Airways is no longer operating. BIG]